Do you love travel and tech? Write for us!
SIM Tourist is always looking for aspiring travel bloggers and nomads who want to share their experiences and tips with fellow travelers. If you are interested in writing a travel guest post for us and become part of our community, you might want to see this.
Whether you want to write about your favorite holiday destinations, useful travel tips or share your travel videos, we’d love to feature it on our travel blog.
Write for SIM Tourist
You must be a passionate traveler and tech enthusiast who loves sharing their stories in a meaningful way. We are not interested in run-of-the-mill top tens and information that we can easily find with a quick Google search. This is a platform to share your experience with the world, so do just that!
We’re looking for experiences you’ve lived first-hand, products you’ve used and tech you recommend. We want to know about the places that tourist guides forgot. We want you to be your authentic (even weird) self.
Here are some topics we’d be interested in:
- Travel stories with a unique angle
- Remote work and travel
- Travel hacks and useful tips
- Global issues relevant to travel
- Travel tech and gadgets
Before sending us your idea, we recommend that you browse through our past articles to find out whether we’ve actually covered the topic. If we like your pitch, we will get back to you within two weeks.
We have some simple rules for featuring your guest article on our website:
- Posts should be between 750 and 1,500 words.
- Your tone should be conversational and honest.
- Write in short sentences and make sure you use headings.
- Be honest and informative.
- You don’t need to send us images, we’ll take care of it!
- The stories you submit must be original and should not have been published anywhere else.
Please note that even if your pitch was perfect, even if we liked your idea initially, we reserve the right to turn down your manuscript if the work isn’t up to our standards.
What you get from us
- Two quality backlinks to your travel blog from our DA 22 website.
- The chance to get your work seen by thousands of people, actively interested in travel.
Send us your pitch!
Send us your idea at info (at) simtourist (dot) com. A pitch should accurately explain your topic in a few bullet points. Feel free to send us as many suggestions as you like; a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Please include the phrase “Guest post submission” on the subject line.